Re: [IP] Sensor arm sites

Phyllis,
 I have been on the T-Slim for 11 months now and have never used my arm for a
site. Your post really intrigued me and last night I did use my arm and placed
my pump in the pocket watch pocket of my jeans. It works really great. My arms
were always the best site for the pod but for some reason, I was under the
impression that a 31" tubing wouldn't be long enough to do that. It is perfect.
It is nice to find that out. Thanks again for your post.

Oliver

Sent from outer space