Re: [IP] Enlite

There seem to be a lot of steps to the new insertion, but I found it quite
simple compared to the SofSensor process--getting the angle just right,
remembering to remove that invisible piece of plastic, etc. I did the
online training for the Enlite insertion, and it was pretty straightforward
in the end. Plus they include some useful overtape, which is nice. Probably
because the new sensor is shorter and more likely to come out if not
secured.

And yes, get on the bandwagon. They seem pretty backed up, so you want to
be moving up in line. (I signed up for the Pathway upgrade on the day the
530G came out in September, and just got it last Friday.)

Cheers!