Re: [IP] Re: Wizard: 'Do Not Bolus Until Blood Sugar is Normal'

 On my animas it does not give the bolus in tiny increments. It's either all
when you ask for it or in 2 doses. You can specify the exact percentage of each
dose. So if you choose 0 % first dose and 100% second dose that's how you get
it. You also tell it when you want the second dose. I have done this many times.
It works.