Re: [IP] Re: sensor sites

Just got my Pathway upgrade to the 530G last week (finally!) and am
adjusting to the new sensors. So far so good.

Does anyone else who used to use the old SofSet infusion sets think the
Enlite overtape included in the box is the same material as the one that
came with the SofSets? It's almost like they had a bunch of the raw
material lying around and decided to cut it differently to fit the Enlite
sensors. Works fine for me, but it did remind me of those old SofSets, now
discontinued.

Still doesn't seem like quite enough security for 6 (or more?) days, so I
supplement with some IV3000.

Brian, T1 dx 6/1999 (age 30),
pumping 11/2000, currently w/MM530G