Re: [IP] Sensor sites

Phyllis,

 If the sensor is defective during the warranty period they will usually replace
it. The warranty period on the sofset is three days and on the new Enlite it is
six days. I started on the Enlite and my first insertion did not go well because
it hit some scar tissue. I called MM about it and they sent me a replacement.
They told me that they do replace them during their warranty period just as they
did with the sofset?

Dick