Re: [IP] Pump and Wizard with Revel 723

The pump is supposed to know that you already have insulin on board.  I use
the 522 (smaller reservoir I think).  I would just bolus for your lunch.
 If the test and your lunch are only 5 minutes apart, I would wait the 5
minutes and bolus all at once.  The wizard will allow you to bolus for the
BG first and then for the food.  But it's up to you.  Good luck, Liliana