[IP] Pump and Wizard with Revel 723

Hello:

I am on this pump since Aug 2013 and I am loving every min of using
this.  I am type 2.

My question for you guys..

When I do a BG check and its says 210, for example, and I need to do a
Bolus correction to get it back in control. and about 5 mins later, when
I am ready to eat as I am hungry, I needed use wizard again for 40
carbs, the 2nd time, in that wizard, I am seeing the BG of 210 in there,

The question I have is, DO I need to take that 210 bg off from the
wizard and put in 40 carbs in, and bolus

OR

Leave the 210 bg in there and add 40 carbs in and bolus as the pump
would recognize that I have already have that corrections bolus....

Thanks

Yoel K