-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 1:55 AM

  If nothing else, it will make your eyes look really pretty...8-)

Researchers have developed a contact lens
<http://medicalxpress.com/tags/contact+lens/> that senses glucose which
is the blood sugar in tears, the natural fluid that bathes the eye. If
sugar is not being metabolized properly and glucose concentration builds
up in the body, the contact lens <http://medicalxpress.com/tags/lens/>
will detect a problem and change color.