Re: [IP] Sensor sites

Hi,
I use my arms for my G4 and find it lasts longer there (currently have one
on my left arm that's been in over 2.5 weeks).  I cut IV3000 to put around
it and switch that out when it starts to come off (usually after about 7
days).

In case helpful, from this list, I read about this youtube video where the
Type 1 Diabetic shows how you can put a sensor in your arm without any help
:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaN_iPP-wq8

I've also used my thigh and found it lasts longer there than my abdomen,
but not as long as the arm.  I felt like the readings weren't as
consistently accurate though.

emily