Re: [IP] Sensor sites

 My arms won't absorb insulin so I would like to use them for sensors. I have
been using pumps and infusion sets for 22+ years; mostly in my stomach and
above. I need to try elsewhere for sensors if it is ok. I really need your
input. I'm happy to hear some of you are using biceps.

Sent from my iPhone
Phyllis