From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Kevin Caddell
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2014 20:29
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Wizard: "Do not bolus until BG is normal."

Omnipod will not let you bolus if BG is under 50. I've always thought that
was a stupid feature and not thought out very well. I have had readings
under 50 at lunch time, so why should I have to treat the low, wait,
recheck, and wait for the BG to come up above 50 before I can use the bolus
calcs. The system will allow you to manually key in the bolus units
manually, but generally, if we're under 50 or in a "Hypo Episode", that's
when we need help with those calculations. Bottom line in my book is, it
shouldn't matter.