RE: [IP] CVS Diabetes Testing Log- any Windows Vista software?

Now I'm really upset.  The CVS Document Collector phone number told me that
Medicare now requires the logs to come through the doctor.  Why did no one
else get told this?  I will NEVER figure out how to work this system.

I ordered pump supplies from Liberty 16 days ago and they are still waiting on
my doctor to send them the RX.  I called Liberty this morning and said - "work
it out with the doctor.  Call him and work it out to get what you need."  To
get my CGM, I actually had to collect my medical records from the doctor and
got to Staples to fax them to Liberty.  The two don't communicate, and now I
am going to have the same problem with CVS.  And I hate it when all my friends
on Medicare tell me they never have any problems with Medicare.  Rub it
in.......   Arghh
Julia