Re: [IP] Wizard: "Do not bolus until BG is normal."

Ignore.

I figure those kinds of messages are there to protect the folks whose
BG-management strategy is to simply obey whatever their doctors and other
healthcare providers (and pump screens) tell them. Such a person likely has
pretty poor control, but at least the pump told him/her not to bolus, so
maybe they'll be less likely to go even lower.