[IP] Re: CVS Diabetes Testing Log- any Windows Vista software?

Subject: [IP] CVS Diabetes Testing Log- any Windows Vista software?
Hi,
I have just received a blank(pro forma) testing log from CVS.
The cover letter says that in order for Medicare to pay for my BG test strips,
I need to document my daily testing results for a full month.
I test 12 times per day; I use the Paradigm Revel 723 pump, and I put all of
my tests into the pump.

I just emailed it to them. There was no problem. Just call them for the
address.\\

Susan M.