Re: [IP] RE: [IPn] Your opinion on new pump matters!

Ok guys, while I agree that it was a terrible survey and that I would never
pick an insulin pump based solely on colors tag lines, I believe this was a
survey from their marketing team to find out which aspects most intrigued
people.  Those of us, including me, who just picked the same alternate pump
over and over aren't useful survey's for them either.  But there may be
some who were on the fence anyway and were persuaded by a picture or tag
line.  THOSE are the people they were really looking for to see which of
their campaigns were most likely to produce the most success when it comes
out.