Re: [IP] RE: [IPn] Your opinion on new pump matters!

Perhaps, some person ( teen?) that needs a push to try a kewl pump?  VBG

MichelleS
Just think, how many of us said after a trial on a pump:
gosh, I wish I'd tried this/listened to........sooner
?
Another VBG

 I, too, thought their questions, based on color(not style, readability,
function, durability or functionality) was disconcerting? I mean, if THAT is the
company's 'measurable', then what does that say about the company?