[IP] RE: [IPn] Your opinion on new pump matters!

 Did anyone else take this survey? I felt like the premise of the survey was
done poorly, and probably isn't going to garner the results they're looking for.
Since there wasn't a place for comments on the survey, I thought I'd send this
to the list to see if anyone else had the same thoughts.

 The survey asks you to select one of several pumps based strictly on a picture
and marketing phrase. It included a pump from OmniPod, T-Slim, Ping, and
Medtronic and asks you to select the pump you'd most likely purchase if you were
to buy one tomorrow. The survey doesn't contain any information about the
features of the pump (sensor, multiple basal patterns, bolus wizard, minimum
basal and bolus increments, proprietary or standard batteries, etc.). I felt
like this was asking you to select a car based on phrases like "has a 6 DVD
changer and navigation", "includes V8 and towing package" or "best gas mileage
for vehicles in its class".

 Not having researched the other pumps on the screen, I only felt I could choose
my current pump, the Medtronic pump. I want to help this company design a good
pump, but I don't have a good suggestion for changing their survey.

Did anyone else feel this way or am I being too literal?