[IP] Re: How to Answer a Q

I've told my endo how silly those questions are. He agrees, but says it's
all part of the ADA "standard of care", so he asks them so he can check
them off his list, then we talk about the "real" stuff.

One time I said something like, "well, my fasting number was 60 yesterday
and 140 today, so I must be averaging 100."

Brian
T1 dx 6/1999 (age 30), pumping 11/2000,
currently w/MM523 + CGM
How to answer a Q?

I usually tap the "30 day average" button and tell them my pump's meter
average.   Love when they push for my "usual" fasting BG number.   Then I
tell
them it must be pretty good because I'm "usually" still alive to test when I
wake up!  Hahaha!   Don't expect them to laugh, though . . .

I USUALLY SAY IT FLUCTUATES! AS IT DOES IN MOST T-1s