[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #330

How to answer a Q?

I usually tap the "30 day average" button and tell them my pump's meter
average.   Love when they push for my "usual" fasting BG number.   Then I
tell
them it must be pretty good because I'm "usually" still alive to test when I
wake up!  Hahaha!   Don't expect them to laugh, though . . .

I USUALLY SAY IT FLUCTUATES! AS IT DOES IN MOST T-1s