Re: [IP] How to answer a Q?

My endo looks at all my BG that I download through carelink.  She is more
interested in how I obtained my A1C than the A1C itself.  My last A1C was 6.8
which was high for me.  After looking over my numbers, she told me I was
trying to have too much tight control.  It seems that most of my real lows
were followed by highs therefore my A1C went up.  I would be better off not
trying to keep it so low and rather have it a bit higher most of the time.

Kathie