Re: i[IP] Progress - blood glucose testing

 If you think about it the test meter is the center for controlling blood sugar.
Without it control is almost impossible.

 Blood sugar test meters became available for diabetics in the early 1980's yet
they are not really much improved in the 30+ years that they have been in use.
With all the high tech developments around us I believe that we should have much
improved ways of monitoring our blood sugar. The CGM is great but they are still
dependent on test strips some of which are not reliable.

On Jan 10, 2014, at 7:32 AM, schlight <email @ redacted> wrote:

 > ah, but it is interesting, nonetheless (thanks you to those of you who shared
this info!!)
 > We are survivors, and each of us, in our own way, does spend some time
recalling their experiences, and sometimes, IMO, looking at history, even parts
you did not experience or were not part of, is a good thing : )