[IP] 530 pump fact

 I learned today that the 530 pump CGM doesn't give readings below 40. It just
says below forty. It didn't suspend because I have that turned off. But it was
pretty darned accurate. Yes, I had ignored a few low warnings because I'm at the
tail end of this sensor's life, and I had tested BG about a half hour earlier
and it was 82. I figured I was getting false lows and figured I'd just take it
out. Then while emptying the dishwasher, I felt a little peckish and somewhat
cold so I tested and BG was 45. Sensor said 44. So I got some lifesavers and sat
down. After a bit, BG was back up, but before coming up on the sensor, it went
below 40.

 Yeah, 40 is not a good place to be! I ate breakfast after that and all is well
now. Live and learn.

Stacey M

Sent from my iPad