Re: i[IP] Progress - blood glucose testing

ah, but it is interesting, nonetheless (thanks you to those of you who
shared this info!!)
We are survivors, and each of us, in our own way, does spend some time
recalling their experiences, and sometimes, IMO, looking at history,
even parts you did not experience or were not part of, is a good thing : )

hmm, *I* recall ...so many things....
MichelleS