Re: R[IP] High A1c & Daily Vomiting

Is the young man still in the denial stage of this disease?  A lot of us
have been through that, thinking "I feel fine", "complications happen to
other people, not me".  It's a mentality for some young people and even
recently diagnosed adult Type I and Type II diabetics.  I hope his
endocrinologist can see this and head him in the right direction of seeking
therapy.