Re: i[IP] Progress - blood glucose testing

I don't know how you guys remember all these meters' history.  I have been
a diabetic for 42 years, used some of the ones you mentioned.  Much as it
is interesting to look back at the advances or lack thereof over time, it
really does not matter in the scope of everyday life's struggles and
challenges.  Each one of us faces one day at a time.  God Bless us all.
 Liliana