Re: [IP] Counting "Net" Carbs

No bets from this guy

In a message dated 1/9/2014 11:19:14 A.M. Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>  Just wondering if I am the only one who just kind of looks
> at the food  and tries to make an educated estimate.

I do not have a Bolus Wizard. I  use the S.W.A.G. system = Scientific Wild
Butt Guess. ;-)

We never  know all the ingredients in restaurant or hostess's food.

Jan &  Muskers- T-1, 11/5/50, pumping 8/23/83, Dialyzing  7/8/02
http://tinyurl.com/BooksByJan    http://tinyurl.com/evolutionofpumps