Re: [IP] Using Mastisol

Hi Melanie,

This is what I use now for my G4:

Clean area with alcohol wipes to get rid of dirt etc.
then:
Liquid SkinTac + Hypafix Tape that I cut out like this:

*http://tinyurl.com/G4hypafix <http://tinyurl.com/G4hypafix>*

both super cheap (I used to use skin tac wipes, until someone told me
about the liquid... way less messy and WAY cheaper: I got it for $12.92
with shipping:
http://search.americandiabeteswholesale.com/search?keywords=50000MS407)

All this gets them to hold for at least 3 weeks each time, over 4 weeks
most of the time! (by replacing the Hypafix after 2 weeks)

Then I use UniSolve Wipes to remove it (which I also use to remove my
Mio insertions sites) so it doesn't get all red and irritated.

Although my insurance was covering my UniSolve Wipes before, but shouldn't
have... so now I have to find a
cheap place for them!
(Like the Hypafix that I found it on amazon for $15:
http://tinyurl.com/cq953bt )

Does anyone have a cheap place for UniSolve Wipes?

Melanie, does the Tac Away work well? Is it cheap?

---Firas

http://www.amazon.com/Mastisol-Medical-Liquid-Adhesive-Bottle/dp/B006OU8PNY/ref=pd_sbs_hpc_2