RE: [IP] FDA puts highest risk label on Abbott's blood glucose test strip recall

As best as I can determine, these are the affected lots of Freestyle/Freestyle
Lite strips:
The affected test strips are from lots that have expiration dates between May
2014 and March 2015. The lot numbers are:

            1281732
                1363321

            1367917
                 1283345

            1365056

            1373262
                 1283603
            1365920

            1374907
            1285007

            1365934

            1366515
            1366111
            1366337
            1366006

            1363015

            1366347
            1350414
            1363109
            1365921
 http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/815173

If the numbers run together from my copy/paste effort, either view the link or
know that each # is 7 digits long and starts with a 1.    None of my current
900 strip order includes these lot numbers, so I don't know what comes next if
someone has the affected lots.

Melody