Re: [IP] Using Mastisol

 Does anyone have any other good ways of keeping their gear stuck on? I'm trying
to keep a CGM sensor on for 7 days and an omnipod on for 3 days. Currently, I
use Skin Tac to put them on and Tac Away to remove them. I've been using the
wipes, but may try the bottle given that that seems to be a more common
approach.

 I tried covering the CGM sensor with a 4"x4.75" piece of Tegaderm rather adding
extra glue. I don't seem to have the trick of getting the Tegaderm flat and
therefore sealed well all the way around. One day, water accumulated under it
during my shower, which made it sort of waterproof in the wrong direction
(keeping water in rather than out). Any thoughts on application technique?

Thanks.

http://www.amazon.com/Mastisol-Medical-Liquid-Adhesive-Bottle/dp/B006OU8PNY/ref=pd_sbs_hpc_2