Re: [IP] Help please? In need of supplies

I have some minimized quickest and reservoirs that go with the paradigm.  I
don't have one and they sent it to me in error.  Stupid me opened all the
boxes and took them out of the country for a month so I couldn't return
them.  If you private email me with your address ill send them to you.  I
was looking for a place to donate them anyway and never got around to it.
My email is email @ redacted

Julie Murphy