[IP] Birmingham Purple Stride

Anybody in the Birmingham, Alabama area with a connection to Pancreatic
Cancer?  We are looking for volunteers and/or participants for the Pancreatic
Cancer Action Network walk known as Purple Stride. The event is Saturday,
February 22. We'd love to have you join us. Here is a link to the site:
www.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=1084987.
It's a fun time and a great cause. If any of you just want to make a donation,
I'd be honored if you would donate to my team 'Purple with a Passion.' No
amount is too small. http://purplestride.kintera.org/birmingham/sueclements
Sue Clements

3200 Kiltie Lane
Birmingham, AL 35242