Re: [IP] Help please? In need of supplies

I am hoping that someone has some 7 + sensors for the Dexcom 7+ I rely on
this very much to help me with managing my blood sugars since my total
pancreatectomy. I have severe highs and lows due to being on tube feeds and
am considered a brittle diabetic. I have no hypo or hyper awareness until
it's usually to late. If anyone has any sensors I would be so grateful. I
am on medicare and medi-cal but they do not pay for my CGM supplies I had
to get the system out of pocket because my sureon and endocronologist both
agreed that it would be life saving for me to have it. So if anyone has any
please message me at email @ redacted I can afford to pay shipping if
needed and as long as it's not to much.

Thank you so much my dear friends.