[IP] =?utf-8?Q?Help_please=3F_In_need_of_supplies?=

  Hi I was wondering if anyone had any extra Medtronic Quick sets (or well
really any infusion set will work)? I lost my job so I lost my insurance and
only have one left.. I just paid all my bills and have very little money left so
really cant afford any supplies I have two boxes of reservoirs left so I am ok
on them but if anyone has anything else please let me know!!!