 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of John H
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 10:25 AM
To: Insulin Pumpers
Subject: [IP] Using Mastisol

  I have been using Skin Tac to secure my CGM sensors, but I want to try
something else.
  I am never sure if it's the reinforcing tape's adhesive or something else, but
I keep finding skin irritations when I remove the sensors. I have switched tapes
from Opsite Flexifix to Hypafix, and that seemed to help at first, but not with
my latest sensor.
So I figure it's now time to try Mastisol instead of Skin-Tac.

So here's the question.
Skin Tac in the bottle comes with a very handy applicator brush.
Mastisol, does not have anything similar.   It comes in a spray bottle,
  which I don't think will work, a (expensive) 2 oz bottle and people seem to be
using q-tips to apply it.
Finally, it comes in 2/3ml vials which claim to be single use.

So, how are people who are using Mastisol actually applying it.

Thanks!

John H
This e-mail is intended only for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that the use of this information or
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the