Re: [IP] High A1c & Daily Vomiting

I had an A1c of 15 for about a year because I stopped all medication and
stopped going to the Doctors. Lucky for me I never felt sick I've never been
hospitalized for DKA. I honestly feel sicker when I experience lows. I just
started on Humulin R u-500 and am having trouble adjusting the amount I need
at mealtime so Im experiencing lows daily and it exhausts me:-(  I was told I
was a type 2 since I was diagnosed at the age of 16 im now 33 and just found
out im actually a type 1 so I feel totally new to everything that has to do
with Diabetes! Love reading everyones posts the information I get is
priceless! Thanks Marilyn from MA

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android