Re: [IP] High A1c & Daily Vomiting

I'd find another doctor while thuis person has a chance.  Vomiting of  any
kind is caused by the body rejecting somethiing.   ( In this case  he has
tooo much sugar in his body , the body doesn't/can't get rid of  properly).
An A1C od 11 is very unacceptable & should have been  recognizws earlier.
Speak with that dr &/oe awwk another.

In a message dated 1/6/2014 3:47:20 P.M. Central Standard Time,