Re: [IP] Re: Hemoglobin A1c

I contacted Medicare yesterday you are allowed up to 4 A1C's a yr at no
cost.  I faxed my previous out of pocket bills to them this morning for
 "review". The person I spoke with even had to chuckle everything I need for the
pump is paid for except almost the more important info the reults.   I said
it really didn't bother me paying $30-40 a test being the cost of all the
supplies.

In a message dated 1/7/2014 2:35:03 P.M. Central Standard Time,