Re: [IP] Re: Do you use your bolus wizard?

I try not to eat the same foods over and over again.  I used to work
with a woman who ate the same sandwich (pbj) every day 7 days a week,
just to maintain good control.  For the other meals and snacks, same
thing. Pbj is good, but I would get bored.

The Wheat Belly doctor persuaded me that flour is almost the same as
sugar so I tossed out almost everything in my cupboards, except for some
Wondra for making gravy for the grandchildren and some pancake mix for
their pancakes.  Most of the recipes that I've used must be altered.
Eating in a restaurant is now trickier than ever, but Subway's chopped
salad option works - no croutons for me, thank you!  There is also a
Best Steak House that serves a small steak, tossed salad, baked potato
and a piece of left-behind Texas toast. Everything that I prepare at
home is an adventure!  I don't throw out the cans, bottles and boxes
from ingredients until I calculate the number of carbs per serving!
Mandatory nutrition labeling is good!  Too bad it isn't on all food.