Re: [IP] Counting "Net" Carbs

Sorry to say, folks, but I have never trusted the dietitians that I have
seen in the past.  They might go by the "book", but really don't know
anything about my body.  So I experimented and continue to do so.  The
A1C's tell me if I am right.  I have found that, for example, if I eat the
slow cooking oatmeal (5 minutes), add a little milk or cream and Splenda,
two hours later I am running a little low.  But if I eat Multi Grain
Cheerios with milk or Soy Milk, then I am on target.  I have stopped second
guessing why and simply keep the practice of testing on a regular basis.
 At the risk of repeating myself, there are too many variables in our lives
to expect constant results.  Liliana