Re: [IP] Do you use your bolus wizard?

I have always used the wizard, but often manually add a bit because it
doesn't know the slope of my blood glucose (ie when my numbers are rising
on my G4 CGM)

I also often throw on 10g for meat and cheese (that has 0g of carbs on the
nutrition label) but after meeting my new endo this morning, he recommended
always using the square bolus for meat/cheese (and obviously the dual-wave
if there are "real" carbs in the meal as well) so I'll try that out next
time...

---Firas