Re: [IP] Do you use your bolus wizard?

I have been using the bolus wizard on my minimeds. When I first started
using it, I calculated by hand, and compared to wizard results. My hand
results were the same as the wizard. Note that it is important to set the
active insulin time for you and your insulin correctly.

Now I usually trust the wizard, but know approxim. what it should be. Once
in a while I will do the calculation by hand.