Re: [IP] Counting "Net" Carbs

In the class on carb counting that I took a while ago at my doctor's
office, the CDE said that if your serving of food contained more than 5
grams of fiber, subtract the fiber from the carbs and bolus for what's
left.  I usually don't bother with it, because my BGs are usually higher
than I want them to be.

Most smart pumps reduce insulin if you tell it that your BG is low. The
t-slim does when the user enters a value less than 70.