From: Cynthia Lopez <email @ redacted>
Date: 01/07/2014  12:06 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
Subject: Need some financial assistance

[ no profile ]

My name is Cynthia Salas-Lopez have been diagnosed with Type I since
1994, started pumping in 2001 approx. My husband lost his job in 2012
and Medtronic sent me my supplies a week after that and I am stuck with
a bill, they can not send me any more supplies even though I paid all my
shippments in 2013 and have FSA for 2014.

Please I am beging for an organization to help me, my husband was
injured and is only able to work 1 or 2 days a week and I am mother of 2
taking care of all the bills and can not pay this one.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks

Cynthia Salas-Lopez
2661 Janice Circle