[IP] CCSmed

I am reporting this just to confuse the Medicare members among us.  I called
CCSMED to place my first order for testing strips to be delivered with the
other pump supplies for my T:slim.  The lady informed me that because I was
on Medicare, I needed to fax my test results to them, and Medicare would
limit me to 300 test strips for 3 months.  I said OK.  Ten minutes later she
called back and said that because of my Advantage plan - BCBS Michigan - I
did not have to fax my test results, and they could supply me with 5 -6
tests a day.  So, it's not Medicare, it's Medicare and your supplemental
policy that makes the difference.

Jeff Gamble
Big Bay Lighthouse B & B
P O Box 3