Re: [IP] High A1c & Daily Vomiting

I have gastroparesis and when it acts up, I vomit a lot. Today was one
of those days. I spent a good 3-4 hours vomiting and the last 12 hours
horribly nauseous. One thing that people have noticed about me because I
have it my breath smells like rotting food or intestinal gas sometimes.
It's gross. I hope it's not that. GP is a terrible side effect of
diabetes and may eventually land me on a feeding tube. I got close once.

I agree he needs to see a doctor. Even if it's not that the constant
vomiting can cause precancerous changes to the esophagus, got that too.

Another possiblity, even in a male, is diabulimia. I know about that too. :(

Poor kid, I hope he gets it sorted out.