Re: [IP] High A1c & Daily Vomiting

You guys are so pleasant and nice about all of this.  I say get him to a
doctor immediately before he suffers irreversible damage.  This is his
life.  Someone has got to get him to understand that he's killing himself.
I know that it's hard to get kids to listen, but this is a matter of life
and death.  Literally.  Susan