-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Denise Danielson
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2014 4:47 PM
My older T1D daughter has a 19 year old male
friend with T1D as well.  His A1c is 11.  He vomits daily and sometimes up
4 times daily.  Could the vomiting be due to his high blood sugars?  My
daughter has had Type 1 for 13 years but has never had her A1c this high so
we
don't know if this could be the cause of so much vomiting.  Thoughts?

 Denise D.