[IP] 50 years

Thanks to those who suggested I contact Joslin again about getting the 50
year medal.  I guess it would be inappropriate for them to send out the
award with not knowing whether the person is alive.  And I am very much
alive at 56, and expect to be around for a long time!

Barbara Ziegler

---
is active.