Re: [IP] Medicare & A1C

 The same thing happened to me. I called Medicare and they said that the doctor
had not submitted the proper documentation for medical necessity. I wondered
about it and will pursue it further when i have my next appointment.
Interestingly enough, when the MD got paid by Medicare in the past they got
$16.62 from insurance. They charged me $30. So they got 2X the payment by NOT
submitting their paperwork. Sarah