RE: [IP] Medicare & A1C

I have my A1c drawn every three months and Medicare always pays it.  I have
AARP supplement; don't know if that makes a difference.

Sue
else's life."

<< Hi, I just had my 3 month A1C for my Endo. and Medicare denied the
coverage. Is this typical? It means that I will have to pay $78.00 which is
not a huge sum but it sounds strange. I retired at the end of May 2013 and
this would have been just the 2nd A1C for 2013 since being on Medicare.
Oliver>>